Sunday, November 19, 2006

Went to school early today to change the matric card to new one, but don't know what's the point since we are graduating soon for the year 3s. After that, went back to temple at Bugis.

Yesterday was Friday, Friday = happy day, especially got excursion!! I was one of the selected people to go, heng man..Excursion to HDB Hub to watch the exhibition on the government sector thing on public service is kind of..um...hahaa...sian! The great thing is, I can go home early!!!hohoho....

One of my friend (forgot who already) says S.I.P = Slacking In Progress, I think I really have to agree with this!! If you were going out for SIP, you will know why I agree with it. Tomorrow training resumes for some of us, kind of excited about it.

Today think of some activities for the coming long holidays in Feb, don't know can implement it or not, hopefully can...

No comments: