Finally week 8, 42 more working days, meaning "Thank god it's alredady half way!", or " Half way only?", depends on how you think it. Fall sick again, and viruses was spreading it on and on. This got to stop.
As usual, these period of time during attachment is rather boring, no life. Most of the time is only go work, go home and go training.
Today went home taking train. While walking to take another bus, there is this teenage girl, with a booklet on her hand and a pen I guess(if i didn't see wrongly), was coming towards me while I was walking and listening to songs. I thought she's doing some survey and I kind of trying to avoid it. But She seems to be talking something was I have to take of my ear piece to figure out what she wants. It turn out to be her asking what bus goes to Jurong point. This is the rough conversation between us:
She: Sorry, may I know what bus goes to Jurong Point? Don't faint ahz(we were at bedok interchange)
Me: (I was thinking of what bus)
She: You working? You looking young..
Me: (say restlessly) Having attachment
She: Are you rushing to go home?
Me:(just give a smile i think, cannot really remember), I think you can approach the working kiosk over there...
She: thank you
The whole conversation should be something like that, cannot remember much.But really find her weird, if she really wants to know what bus to take, will she ask about if I am working and rushing home all those things? Well, I still think she is a surveyot, using other ways to tricking people in answering their question.
Took some nice postcards at work place, it's really plain and simple, yet quite plansant-looking.
Few more days, kind of excited about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment