"I am a First-Aider, I can help!".
3 full day of first aid course has ended. Went for this course with Sean and Ze Feng. Have to wake up damn early to attend, feel kind of tired these 3 days. The class comprises of around 20 plus people, with a mixture of secondary school kids and members of public. Curse those kids in the class, was super noisy throughout this course, majority of them are secondary 1 students. Most of the time really feel like using the bandage to stuff it into their mouth.
The course was quite fun, did learn something new. To chiong the whole book in 2 days is like mental training.
Today is the test day. First was the theory paper, followed by practical. A pass is a must in both area, however, after finishing, think that I did a lot of them wrong. While waiting for the theory results, she says there is a bad news!! 2 failure in the class.. I was damn worried at that moment, think the heart rate is go up to 200 beats in a minute lor. But thankfully, I passed! Getting so nervous is actually a very tiring process.
Proceed with the practical test, the examiner is 73 years old, still contributing to the Red Cross. When he stepped in, he was really looking damn fierce, especially when he started to test on those kids, the 3 of us like were already planning of a re-test date already. He doesn't compromise standard. However, due to some unforeseen circumstances, we found out that he is actually a very humorous old man who stick on his principle and his stand. He taught us some new things within that 2 hours, which was something not taught previously.
Finally, we passed the test.
No comments:
Post a Comment