Saturday, October 13, 2007

Team chalet on 25/09 was quite a success. It was also mid-autumn festival. No moon cakes and lantern, but there is hard liquor and poker cards accompanying the guys throughout the night. The food from the caterer also not too bad, but the food like not enough. Almost the whole team attended the chalet, kind of a bonding session also. Some can even gamble up to 13 hours! Hope to have such gathering next time.

Attended the NPCC award dinner thing at traders hotel on 28/09, the food was yummy..lol..got shark fins, chicken etc etc. But at the end of the dinner, I think suffered from indigestion.

Attended Terence's 21st birthday chalet, a lot of people, but only some that I know.

Found a driving instructor introduced by Aaron, not sure if he is good, but I will pass FTT before going for practical lessons. FTT on 22/10. Less than 2 weeks' time, please let me pass at my 1st attempt. Next is the 'O' level English examination on 29/10, please let me pass as it is my many attempts already..lol..

Meet up with my poly classmates on Wednesday as Kai Yong is going in on Monday. We had hans for dinner, not too bad la, a bit like home-made type. Had fish n chips, but the soup was damn watery.

By the way, finally received my letter yesterday, but was told to go for another medical checkup. Sian.. go so far somemore 8.30am got to reach. So I still don't know where I will be going. 2 more days Kai Yong, Andy, Sean and Tortai going in...

Tomorrow 2 birthday chalets!!! Both also at Pasir Ris costa sand, but the thing is, both cake cutting time at 9pm!! So what am I suppose to do man?? Somemore 2 presents when I am quite broke now? =x

Rowing left side is a challenge, I shall continue to work hard on it.

Master Series next week, Regatta 23 days more.

No comments: