Wednesday, November 28, 2007

5 national dragonboaters who went to race in Cambodia and died there. I believe Singaporeans have been watching out for this news closely these few days. It also hit the headlines on the newspaper.

Seriously, it saddens me. Though I am not close with anyone of them, but somehow i just can't help feeling sad. Seeing familiar faces in kallang or race site, and now they are gone just like that. Seeing the newspaper reporting on the news these few days, showing their pictures on the newspaper, i just don't know what is the word to describe the feeling. It is really an unexpected incident. People just gone like that. I believe all of the dragonboaters out there may also feel sad. They are so near to the pontoon already, yet so far.

Life is unexpected. People whom you see most of the time may just gone like that. Cherish them well before it's too late.

Rest in peace, the 5 national rowers.

No comments: