Sunday, August 03, 2008

The hotate cream udon with cheese from Waraku . (just look at the size of the freaking bowl!!)

Kai Yong's 21st birthday celebration on his chalet




Hoohoo!!! Summary Exercise is over, meaning it's near to the end of the course.
This week:
Monday --> Remaining Lecture(s) to be covered
Tuesday --> MD test
Wednesday to Friday --> Summary Exercise!!! Quite tiring because not much of sleep, but however, not as bad as I thought. I think I make a lot of mistakes, but I think I got learn from it more or less.

Bunk 5 lunch gathering yesterday at Marina Square's Waraku Japanese Restaurant. 1st timer there, so took quite a while to decide what to eat. Finally, decide to try the hotate cream udon with cheese. Tasted not too bad, but a bit expensive. Just no idea why would they want to use such a huge basin-size bowl for serving. After eating, we just roam around marina square and sentec area. Saw some familiar faces at suntec. (around 6 of them!)

Watched "Money no enough 2" just now
. Before watching, saw some negative comment of this movie from the newspaper. After watching, I don't think it's as bad as they claim to be. As usual, Jack's movie has got a silmilar chacteristic. Almost all of his movies plays on audience's feelings. His movie are usually touching, educational and funny. Touching will usually base on the kinship between family. The show also voice out what problems do typical singaporeans' faced. Therefore I was kind of supportive of his movie all these while. He really know what singaporean wants to watch. For this, it is worth watching. =)

21 hours to book in.
10 days to POP.

No comments: