Friday, October 03, 2008

TGIF! so? no plan = everyday the same.

This week kind of short as Hari Raya break is on Wednesday and Thursday only need to report in the afternoon. Basically after SumEx is only maintenance. Today help out in the IPPT in the morning, followed by reporting to office. Lunch time had kway chap, however, no appetite, so eat quite little. Meet Yan Lin and Kenryu in the cookhouse. They come here for a 2-day course. After that, went for hair cut in the camp salon. Well, my hair is really jialat jialat now.

Had laska for dinner, though they say it's not bad, but seriously I don't think it's nice. Gravy not thick, the cockle very raw. I just kept quiet when they ask for comment. Haven't been eating much this week and quite unhealthy too. Met Ting Yan on Tampines interchange, another guy with good life. 3 person whom I met today were from the same platoon in BMT. It reminds me of the good old days in BMT. We were recruits then, and now, 3SG already. Time flies.

3 more days to course closing. Mixed feelings.

Time isn't right. I hope my decision is right, as least for now.

No comments: