Monday, May 11, 2009
Opened the office at 7am today, for their preparation for in-pro. But turn out that I was waiting for 20mins before the second person appears. Today was quite peaceful as the old man is not around. A lot were clearing off today, either 1 day or half day. If not for the in-pro, i will be clearing as well. As usual, do the usual stuff. Zhi Rui was sms-ing me just now, was quite unexpected. He asked if I am ORD-ing tmr. I said no, which lead to the thinking that my batch of poly batch will be ORD-ing this week, which includes Si Rong and Ze Feng. Both ORD-ing on the 13th. Civilian life means a new chapter begins.After 2 yrs of military life, it's time to face greater challenges. As for me, 6 more months to ORD, not sure if I am ready for this day. For now, just wanting to get out of this cycle, a whole cycle of regimental duties. However, when the ORD day really comes, will the pressure increase?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment