There are nothing perfect in this world. When you are jobless, you felt emo for not having income and try looking for jobs. But when you found a job, you are emo because you realised that the job sucks and hate it to the max.
Finally found a job through agency. I really regret my decision after 1st day of work. It's not about the people, in fact, they are quite friendly and the manager are quite alright (just a bit too long-winded), it's about the jobscope. Yes indeed it's an admin job which I requested, however, admin work really are general terms. There are a lot of admin work in this world. This kind of admin work is very different from what I want. I find it really stressful upon knowing what kind of work I will be doing. To them, time is very precious and deadline have to be met within that day. I try to think positive, but it's really suffering in doing so. Regret looking for job through agency. I have to give 1 month notice, why not just kill me right now, at least I don't have to report to work with the long duration bus ride (actually the location is near, just that the only bus that I take everyday will make a round trip which drag the bus ride to the working destination).
I had my ' Civilian Converison Course' for 3 weeks already ( Only 20 days?? It seems like months to me). This course is a hard course to graduate. The graduation date will be unknown. Feeling rather depress. Will continue to search for better jobs.
Recently a got few friends whom I rarely seen for sometime, however, they suddenly just appear and say wanted to meet up over a meal to intro me some jobs or business. I get rather turn off by all these, was thinking what's their intention of all these. Or am I thinking too much?
No comments:
Post a Comment