"We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving. And we all have some power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing."
“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
"For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else."
“The most important things in life aren't things.”
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.”
“Don't worry about life, you're not going to survive it anyway.”
Ok la, copy from someone de =)
Finally after so long that I turned 21, I watched an R21 show today! hehehe...
2 comments:
watch porn sia
what porn? hahahaa...actually that show ok only leh. I think some M18 show more hiong lor. This R21 show like normal show. Maybe will continue explore other R21 show? lol
Post a Comment