"I Believe I Can Fly"
Do you? How about me? I do not know...hahaa...In 4 weeks' time, we got to be the the one making our boat fly, but how well can we do it? hahhaa...
Since young watch a lot of TV drama series, they acted a lot of situations, during that point of time, or even now, have you thought of it that it may happen to people around you? Take example, divorce scene on TV, look around you, see how many are not as lucky as you whose parents are divorcing? That is just an example of course, in reality, there are a lot more to see...
As time goes by, growing older, will see a lot of actual fact being shown in reality...Some people may be just not so lucky as you, so do cherish whatever you have now, do not take for granted in everything you have now...the future is unpredictable...that's life I guess?
Well, back to the song "I Believe I Can Fly", ex-BDSian from 2003 should be very familiar with this song. Our all time favourite song, hope readers may enjoy it...
Just realise that there are a lot of October babies, this month has just started and I am broke again...hai..Weather is hot...take care people...Happy birthday Caroline and Chiu Mian!~
NAPFA in 9 more days!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment