Sometimes you really got to agree that life is so unpexpected...
This afternoon, received a call from Mr Yeak, saying that there may be an express course for the business elective around feb to march, catering to those who still short of one more business elective to graduate. After hearing that, it was like a shocking news and another ray of hope in order not to stay for another semester in TP.
For me, all the while thinking that I will be staying for another semester, is actually an unbelievable news. It is like something had already confirm, yet still got another chance to choose again. I was kind of a little bit regret in making the previous decision...hahaha...hope that this compressed elective will commerce, then only till 3.2 extended..hahaha...anyway, really feel kind of happy after hearing this...Well, if that's the case, will this coming regatta be my last race?
Anyway, still got this hurdle to cross, the SIP, pray hard everything goes smoothly...please...
Race coming soon...so what do you want? Am I having the right mindset so far?
Lots of seniors going NS this fri and sat, all the best...
No comments:
Post a Comment