Friday, December 07, 2007

historical landmark?

My first interaction with my washing machine...

First time washing my clothes using the washing machine. It seems 'new' to me through it has been there for few years already. 2 baskets of clothes are waiting for me to wash them, firstly put water, secondly, put detergent, lastly press here and there and let it wash by itself. hahaha... Well, washing clothes is not as hard as I thought. After washing, I do have a sense of satisfaction =D

Next, should be learning to cook.lol.

Rainy session now, no sun, no white cloud. Rain too much also sian. Just bring back some sunny days can?

Finally receive my enlistment notice stating where I will be going. Well, 1 month plus more to go. No mood to train up. Recently have been kind of broke, god is kind la, I manage to pick up 10 cent today.

2nd driving practical lesson, get to make the car move. Driving is fun.

Hong Yi told me the picture is a historical landmark, which has got to do with WW2, hmm...to me is just another old house, maybe by going in will have a better concept and image of the house.

Jia Fuu: Got girlfriend now?
Wei Jie: No
Jia Fuu: Why don't get one? TP so many...

To get a girlfriend got so easy de ah? lol!!!

No comments: