Monday, December 10, 2007

Apple Strudel


That day was complaining that I was broke, I managed to pick up 10 cents on the bus stop. Yesterday was 20 cents on the bus!! hahaha... so what's next? lol.

I was craving for apple strudel for damn long. The last time I had it was year 2003. That time my secondary school had moved to a new location, then 2 bus stops away there is this Renaldo's Apple Strudel shop. That was my first time tasting apple strudel. Great taste! Eat it with the crumps all over the table.haha!

4 years later, which was yesterday, I finally had another try of apple strudel. It was Ritz's Apple Strudel this time at Bugis. Of course I can't say which is better, the taste I had 4 years ago cannot remember already. Apple strudel is really nice. Other flavour such as durian, mango strawberry also available. Interested parties can jio me for apple strudel someday!! lol..

No comments: