3 weeks unable to come online, due to internet down at home. Finally after 3 weeks, internet is working again. It sucks without it.
Sometimes, not everything is on your way or the way you want it to be. It really saddens me when I had Chicken Pox a week ago. Seriously, if this happen a week or 2 weeks later, things will be so much better. I had miss the precious time, important moment with them.
Talking about Chicken Pox, a lot actually say they had it since young, I was wondering, when will my turn be. Even after what happened to Mark (OCT then) during BK, I thought I was consider lucky for escaping it. It struck me with Chicken Pox last week, the unexpected period of time.
Had 1 week of MC from the medical center. I extended it with 1 more week even though I hate to do it, as staying at home really boring, but no choice.
Really thanks for all wishes. Each of it really brightens my day. 10 more minutes to the end of today, hopefully this year will be a better year.
No comments:
Post a Comment