Down with flu, sick again.
Went for today's NE trip at National Museum of Singapore. Not as boring as I thought, kind of enjoy it. Get to see all those old things which we don't get to see it nowadays.
Taking over as admin spec already, life sucks, but I will hang it there. First day as admin spec and it's not working smoothly.
Clearing off this week and next week. Still planning what to do during this period of time. But then still worry about work, unsure if it is done or not. Anyway, working with that old man really makes me feel pressurized. How I wish he can go for a 3 month holiday immediately.
Hear of the strong wind on Wednesday night? It really look scary. Happened to be outside at that time when I saw those trees were swaying very strongly. Those signboard were looking as though they will fly out anytime. The whole stretch of road was really dim, deserted and scary.
Took IPPT on Wednesday, just like what I expected, I didn't managed to get gold, mainly is the running timing still not good enough. It really saddens me to see the drop in fitness after so long of breaks. Nowadays training for sundown, hopefully I can at least finish this marathon, not to mention about fast speed.
The road is really long for this critical 3 months. In life, you gain something, you may also end up losing something, however, I don't know what I will gain, but I will definitely lose out more things.
No comments:
Post a Comment