Sunday, July 12, 2009

We went over to K H Camp last Thursday for recee. However, I still not sure exactly which area patch of ground we will be using. Anyway, went over to their office and bunks to take a look. All slacking sial! hahaa...Their life now not bad, as compared to last time. We will be back on the 27th.

Last Friday ECP run. 15 KM run. This time, I managed to run the first 6KM before I stop for a break. The 6KM is comfortable, just that my left knee joint seems to be in pain, therefore got to stop for a while. In the end, managed to finish it but then most of the time walking, and the joint is really in pain. I went home and took the painkiller pills. I hope I can recover fast to train for AHM.

Went back office after the run to finish those admin stuff. Waited for that bus 171 for 30 mins! Damn inefficient. I managed to finish the result computation, but some things still yet to confirm, got to wait till Monday to re-confirm the finalised result. Thanks Quan Hao for helping me with some of the result computation.

Did guard yesterday,and after so long, it's the 3 of us again!! Yesterday's guard was alright, especially when you did with someone you know and it's G3! Nothing much to elaborate on guard, peaceful night. After guard, reach home today at around 11am. I watched TV a while before taking a nap till 3 plus. Wasted another weekend, don't know what to do now. Boring Sunday afternoon.

In 3 days' time, I am gonna pass the baton to Quan Hao. Mixed feelings.


Booking in in few hours' time.

No comments: