Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wednesday was the last day of my journey as Admin Spec. By right should be super happy (cos I was rather moody throughout), however, mixed feelings. Administrative work can't really hand over immediately. There are some things which I still have to settle before 'case close'. I can't totally left all the job to the understudy as there's still a lot for him to learn. Even thought I am clearing off/leave these few days, I still feel uneasy letting a super new spec (posted in less than 3 weeks) to temporary handle the admin stuff. But no choice, clearing forced leave/off.

Welcome the 3 new specs who will be joining this one of the busiest training wing. Hopefully you have make the right choice of staying back as instructors.

Next week will still be clearing leave/off, will be rotting at home as usual. Going over to KH camp soon to teach something which by right I should be familiar with, but somehow become unfamiliar now. I am getting worried over these. No notes to revise now. Not sure if last minute revision will help or not.

Suppose to come out with a venue for meeting up. But still uncertain where to go. I even went to the extend of searching the i-net for ideas, but to no avail.

Finally went to see a doctor on Thursday, managed to have a specialist appointment on 110909, which is super long from now. I still thought I can get my knee heal before AHM, looks like I have no choice.

Looking forward for Wing Retreat next, because I don't want to stay at home rotting!

People counting down 6 months before ORD, is it too early? Some 3 months has yet to do so. 3 months and you still see your work schedule is packed, where got the mood? 3 months still left with FEW courses, that's boring.

No comments: